[opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release Announcement Diff
  • From: Karl Cheng <qantas94heavy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 11:44:57 +0800
Seeing as nobody has changed the social media messages, I've gone
ahead and done this myself.

https://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan&diff=117697&oldid=117681

If anybody could translate the changed messages, that would be great
if it is not too late. Thanks everyone!

- Karl Cheng (Qantas94Heavy)

On 2016-11-02 06:36, Douglas DeMaio wrote:

Hi all,

Thank you for your help in translating the Social Media Plan an all
the other translations you have don't for openSUSE. The release
announcement is finished and we kindly ask for your help in
translating the release
(https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_42.2) so that we can
maximize our efforts for publicizing the release of openSUSE Leap
42.2. I think the easiest way to do it is like what we did with
42.1(https://en.opensuse.org/Archive:Release_announcement_42.1);
create a wiki page on your native language and add the hyperlink to
your language code on the announcement.

Thank you all for your help.

v/r

Doug

Hi all,
There were a few additional & final changes to the release announcement. If
you have time before the release, please consider translating the info and
making the minor adjustments before the release next Wednesday. You can see
the Diff at
https://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Release_announcement_42.2&diff=117635&oldid=117507
There were a few word changes and a couple paragraphs were expanded. Thank
you for any help you can provide.

v/r
Doug