[opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release Announcement Diff
  • From: Dimitar Zahariev <mitko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 10:51:45 +0200
Hi all,

The Bulgarian version has been updated according to the latest content of the
English messages.

https://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=openSUSE%3ASocial_media_launch_plan&diff=117702&oldid=117697

Regards,
Dimitar Zahariev

On неделя, ноември 13, 2016 11:44:57 AM Karl Cheng wrote:
Seeing as nobody has changed the social media messages, I've gone
ahead and done this myself.

https://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan&di
ff=117697&oldid=117681

If anybody could translate the changed messages, that would be great
if it is not too late. Thanks everyone!

- Karl Cheng (Qantas94Heavy)