[opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-project] Social Media Plan for openSUSE Leap 42.2
On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 2:37 AM, Douglas DeMaio <ddemaio@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

We are nearing the release of openSUSE Leap 42.2 and we encourage everyone
reading this email to help promote our newest release, however you want to
do that. To help promote it, our marketing team has been brainstorming a few
ways to promote it. One of those is to post messages on social media. The
social media plan is updated in English at
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan

The YaST reference at 16:30 points to http://lizards.opensuse.org,
which is the ever changing opening page of lizards.opensuse.org.
Shouldn't it point to the permanent location of only the YaST article,
https://lizards.opensuse.org/2016/10/20/highlights-of-yast-development-sprint-26/
?