[opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-marketing] Social Media Plan for openSUSE Leap 42.2
  • From: Jimmy PIERRE <jimmypierre.rouen.france@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 17:47:49 +0100
On 2 November 2016 at 23:38, Dimitar Zahariev <mitko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

The first version of the Bulgarian translation is there.

I will read it again after a day, and perhaps make some final adjustments.

Kind regards,
Dimitar Zahariev

On вторник, октомври 25, 2016 11:37:16 AM Douglas DeMaio wrote:
Hi all,

We are nearing the release of openSUSE Leap 42.2 and we encourage
everyone reading this email to help promote our newest release, however
you want to do that. To help promote it, our marketing team has been
brainstorming a few ways to promote it. One of those is to post messages
on social media. The social media plan is updated in English at
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan

Please consider translating it and posting it to your local or region
openSUSE pages/profiles as well as to your own personal pages. We also
encourage you to come up with your own tweets, posts, etc and just tag
#openSUSE.

Additionally, if you are interested in translations contributions, we
would certainly welcome contribution to the project. With
https://l10n.opensuse.org/, you can easily help translate release notes
for 42.2 -
https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/release-notes-opensuse/leap_42_2/. I
want to thank our contributors who have already translated the release
notes. Also, please consider translating our landing page -
https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/landing-page/master/

There are more than 50 languages offered to translate and the dashboard
gives an easy overview of what languages have been translated and those
that could use translations.

v/r

Doug

Hi,