Re: [opensuse-translation] new volunteers for Translation Coordinators
Le 27/09/2016 à 15:20, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti a écrit :
Hi,

Some questions:

As weblate permits anyone to start translating anytime, how can we,
the translation coordinators, coordinate something? For example, see
who is our team? Assign translations, etc.

And how this new people know that there is a translation team (or
coordinator) at all?

+1!

Guillaume

Regards,

Luiz

Dear Translators

some weeks ago I wrote a mail to all Translation Coordinators with a valid mail
address that you all can translate, because our new release Leap 42.2 will come
soon. I have got some answers and you can see some activity on Weblate:
https://l10n.opensuse.org/languages/

But you can see that some languages haven't got any activity. They are all
languages without mail address or the Coordinator hasn't given any feedback.
That's the reason why I am writing to you now. ;-)

Haven't you got any mail by your Language Coordinator and do you want to bring
all translations for your language forward?
You can become a Translation Coordinator for your country then. Update your
language on https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Localization_team and answer to
this mail that you want to pick up this role for your language. I'll write it
down then. Look that your mail address is in your openSUSE profile or a mailing
list address is valid, that new interested Contributors can write to you.

I would be happy about (additional) Translation Coordinators for all important
languages.
Thanks!

Best regards,
Sarah