Re: [opensuse-translation] yast LCN trunk decommissioned
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 09:21:43 -0300
Hi.

Yast LCN SVN is now completely decommissioned in the trunk branch. All po
and pot files were deleted and all changes that were done in last two months
were merged to GitHub and imported to Weblate. Hopefully that there were no
conflicting translations found (i. e. no different changes).

No part of the work should be lost, independently on repository used. From
now on, only Weblate can be used for yast translation in Tumbleweed.

Enjoy https://l10n.opensuse.org/

To be done:

Import of strings from SLE12 SP2 into Weblate is planned as well. These
translations were created in past by contracted translators, but they were
never merged back to openSUSE. Strings will be imported to Weblate as
suggestions for the master branch.

All these translations will be imported as string suggested by "SLE Merge
Robot". Users then could review them, merge, reject, join and edit.

Note that SLE12 SP2 translations that were missing in the master/trunk
branch were added to existing community translations.

Hi,

This part I didn't like to much. Why? Because for pt_BR (as example)
we translate thinks a little bit different so it could lead to
different translations inside the same module. These SLE translations
should be added as suggestions so we can review the strings.

Regards

Luiz