Re: [opensuse-translation] How to confirm in bulk the unchanged translation status?
Op maandag 19 september 2016 17:52:20 CEST schreef Stanislav Brabec:
Freek de Kruijf wrote:
I have a file with 230 equals, so doing this manually is hours work. I was
looking for a faster route. So I leave it this way unless someone comes
with a faster way.

I will consult it with my colleague. Weblate admin can use Django Shell
that is capable to do virtually everything.

If we write a script that will reset unchanged warning for the whole po
file at once, we can run it on your request.

For now, please ignore these warnings. It makes no sense to review them
manually, especially if people did it in past in the LCN.

Thanks for the answer.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE