Re: [opensuse-translation] How to confirm in bulk the unchanged translation status?
Freek de Kruijf wrote:

I have a file with 230 equals, so doing this manually is hours work. I was
looking for a faster route. So I leave it this way unless someone comes with a
faster way.

I will consult it with my colleague. Weblate admin can use Django Shell that is capable to do virtually everything.

If we write a script that will reset unchanged warning for the whole po file at once, we can run it on your request.

For now, please ignore these warnings. It makes no sense to review them manually, especially if people did it in past in the LCN.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer