Re: [opensuse-translation] How to confirm in bulk the unchanged translation status?
Op maandag 19 september 2016 00:55:41 schreef Carlos E. R.:
However. .po editors can tell you of possible errors or warnings. For
instance, kbabel did so and produced a list of those strings where it
thought that there were English strings in the translated materials
(and others errors), and you could navigate the file doing something
or not about those possible errors. But what one did decide was not
recorded in the file, just the final edit. So the next run you still
found the same list of "English" warnings.

kbabel is the po editor that does more checking, but was abandoned.
Its successor, lokalize, does about no checking at all. And it doesn't
seem they intend to add more features, in that respect at least.

I know this. I was using kbabel before lokalize came about.

So weblate does something similar. You may have to mark all those
strings are Ok, manually. I don't know.

I have a file with 230 equals, so doing this manually is hours work. I was
looking for a faster route. So I leave it this way unless someone comes with a
faster way.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE