Re: [opensuse-translation] SVN and Weblate
Fredag den 16. september 2016 18:20:51 skrev Opensuse Català:
This week I have been working on Yast in SVN and it is now again 100 %
translated, but today I have found mostly the same changes now on
Weblate, the same strings that I have just translated and reviewed,
and when I try to upload the already translated po file from SVN to
Weblate I get this error: "File content merge failed: Plural forms do
not match the language."

Will I have to do them again?
Any advice?

If all else fails I guess you can download the PO-files from weblate and merge
them with your SVN files using Lokalize og 'msgmerge' or possibly other PO-file
merging tools.

So you won't have to do it all over again.