Re: [opensuse-translation] update po files
On 2016-09-02 15:59, Alexander Melentev wrote:
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti schrieb:

There is nothing wrong if we update the translations in SVN right now,
they will need to be merged to github anyway before switching to
Weblate-based workflow completely. Weblate requires quite some chenges
before it can handle yast translations (and/or package translations,
BTW), so the migration process will take some time, but meanwhile
translators are still able to do their job.

Luiz, I'll do the update later today.

Are you sure that we can translate files in the svn? For yast only?
Absolutely. You can translate in the svn whatever is present in the
svn, because it's the sole purpose of this svn server.

Unfortunately, the tools are no longer in place. Vertaal has been
removed, so teams do not have coordinating tools.

What branch are you going to use? one for 42.2, or trunk? I thought that
trunk tracked tumbleweed (factory), and I do not want to work on that.
I have updated trunk. There is a single base of source code to
generate yast translations from and every line translated in trunk
will/should eventually end up in other branches.
--
Regards, Minton.