Re: [opensuse-translation] yast-slide-show/master
Hello,

I see that there is note under yast-slide-show

"SLE12 SP2 translation round started. Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese,
Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Dutch, French, German,
Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish and
Swedish translations in this project are edited by contracted
translators and editing and locked for other. Others are able to read
and make suggestions only. Due to missing Weblate features, master
branch was locked as well. If possible, please postpone your edits in
master branch until the unlock happens."

By the way Slovak language is not blocked.

Best regards

Ferdinand