Re: [opensuse-translation] update po files
On 2016-09-02 15:59, Alexander Melentev wrote:
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti schrieb:

There is nothing wrong if we update the translations in SVN right now,
they will need to be merged to github anyway before switching to
Weblate-based workflow completely. Weblate requires quite some chenges
before it can handle yast translations (and/or package translations,
BTW), so the migration process will take some time, but meanwhile
translators are still able to do their job.

Luiz, I'll do the update later today.

Are you sure that we can translate files in the svn? For yast only?

Unfortunately, the tools are no longer in place. Vertaal has been
removed, so teams do not have coordinating tools.

What branch are you going to use? one for 42.2, or trunk? I thought that
trunk tracked tumbleweed (factory), and I do not want to work on that.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >