Re: [opensuse-translation] update po files
  • From: Alexander Melentev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 16:59:25 +0300
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti schrieb:

I see that there are new .pot files in yast directory but they are not
merged in po files since 9 months ago.

https://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/opensuse-i18n/trunk/yast/50-pot/?sortby=date#dirlist

https://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/opensuse-i18n/trunk/yast/pt_BR/po/?sortby=date#dirlist

Can someone do this for all languages?

Hold on. There was some progress in getting yast translations into
weblate: https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/11682
Stanislav will be back next week to hopefully complete the Weblate part.

There is nothing wrong if we update the translations in SVN right now,
they will need to be merged to github anyway before switching to
Weblate-based workflow completely. Weblate requires quite some chenges
before it can handle yast translations (and/or package translations,
BTW), so the migration process will take some time, but meanwhile
translators are still able to do their job.

Luiz, I'll do the update later today.
--
Regards, Minton.