Re: [opensuse-translation] yast-slide-show/master
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti schrieb:
Is SUSE paid translators going to translate yast-slide-show/master?
Leap 42.2 release is approaching and this file is blocked for
translations on weblate. When it will be released for us to translate
it? Before 42.2 being release?

The slide show content is more or less completely different between SLE
and openSUSE. I think the master branch was locked only as side effect
because weblate can't lock individual branches yet.

I'd assume that the SLE slide show is done now so there should be no
reason to keep it locked. Karl and Stanislav will be back next week,
I hope they can unlock then.

cu
Ludwig

--