From: Karl Eichwalder [mailto:ke@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 August 2016 09:29
To: Freek de Kruijf
Brabec
Subject: Re: [opensuse-translation] Acceptance of translations in Weblate

Freek de Kruijf <freek@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Today I completed the translations in Weblate into the Dutch language.

Great :-)

I noticed however that translation suggestions I made - I can't set
these translations - from weeks ago are not accepted yet for a number
of modules, like slide show.

Do you have a direct link to these suggestions? For the slide show, we use
different branches for SLE and openSUSE. Shane, do you see these suggestions?
Or are the vendors aware of those proposals?

Previously, using the svn repository, I could commit these type of
translations. Who is doing this now for the Dutch translations? I am
quite wiling to volunteer for this job.

Thanks for the offer! Standa or Tomas, can you arrange it?

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5