Re: [opensuse-translation] SLE translation team in Weblate
On 2016-06-27 13:34, Padraig Dillon wrote:
Hi Carlos,

You mention that you have a glossary but it is offline. It there a way to
make it available, or a dump of the content so we could have our translators
stay consistent with it.

It was the glossary used on Vertaal, and yes, I asked Gabriel for a dump
of it (the Spanish one). It's a XML file. Yes, I could forward it to you.

Are there any other language glossaries available?

Yes, all the languages that were supported by Vertaal could have their
own glossaries. You would have to ask him for a copy of those.

Wait... I think that the xml file I have also has other languages. It is
xml, but I failed to open it with LO.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >
List Navigation
Follow Ups