Re: [opensuse-translation] SLE translation team in Weblate
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 13:39:04 +0200
Dne úterý 21. června 2016 9:53:47 CEST, Padraig Dillon napsal(a):
Thanks for the initial feedback. I should have clarified, that we use this
database to capture terms for non Linux product localisation also. We use
it for SUSE product lines along with other Micro Focus product lines.

Ah, OK, I see. Then this issue can be much more complicated... At least in
Czech, let's say Linux and Windows worlds use bit different wording...

Thanks,
Padraig

Thank You,
V.