Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-translation (33 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate upgrade to 2.6 on l10n.opensuse.org
Ferdinand Galko skreiv 25. mai 2016 09:30:
But I have some little strange behaviour related to exported Gettex PO
files from Weblate in KDE Lokalize.
Lokalize was not able load po file when I used file from Download
translation as Gettex PO. Error message appeared.
So I used file Download original translation file (Gettex PO file).
This file was loaded by Lokalize without a problem.

I can confirm this. Downloading files as ‘Gettext PO’ creates invalid PO files. Using ‘Download original translation file (Gettext PO file)’ works fine. And this is the recommended way to download the files anyway, as the ‘Gettext PO’ (and other download options) removes translator credits and copyright information, i.e. results in data loss.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-translation+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-translation+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

< Previous Next >
List Navigation
References