[opensuse-translation] SLE Merge Robot in Weblate libzypp
Hallo.

As you may know, SUSE has an in-house translations created by contracted translators in past.

Up to now, the work flow did not allow to merge translations between openSUSE and SLE trees. It caused translation divergence.

As part of effort of smart merge, I just imported first set of SLE translations to libzypp.

The strings in the project were switched to a union of community based translations and SLE translations. In case of different translation, community translation was used, and SLE translation was uploaded as suggestion.

You can now start review process.

Please review carefully, and use standard terminology used in other projects in your language.

I got some rumors that SLE translations are better for some languages, and worse for others. I cannot decide.

I plan to do the same with zypper soon.

https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/libzypp/master/
--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,