Re: [opensuse-translation] Fwd: [Vertaal] POT files updated
On 2016-05-09 15:54, Opensuse Català wrote:
Hello,
I don't understand this: I have received this automatic communication
by vertaal but I cannot access vertaal.tk because the server cannot be
found. Has the adress changed? Is it only partially gone? Is there a
way to use it since the migration to weblate is far from completed in
order to make use of svn more easily?

The domain no longer exists:

cer@Telcontar:~> host vertaal.tk
Host vertaal.tk not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
cer@Telcontar:~>

So I can not understand how you got the email, it should have been
rejected by your ISP. The last one I saw was on February.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)