Re: [opensuse-translation] How to handle openSUSE related translation bugs?
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 10:15:33 -0300
On 2016-05-09 09:53, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

I could offer to post such bugs here (weekly) and ask you to pick them
up and fix them in weblate

You might create a new mail list, and assign bugs to that mail list.
I understand some openSUSE areas do this. That mail list could be the
default assignee of translation bugs in Bugzilla.

Volunteers would have to subscribe to it.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

We already has this mail lits, no need to create another. Translations
bugs should be forwarded to this list.

Regards,

Luiz