Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate, Leap, tumbleweed and what is pulled from where
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:55:03 +0100 (CET)

On Tuesday, 2016-03-22 at 11:46 +0100, Karl Ove Hufthammer wrote:
Tomas Chvatal skreiv 22. mars 2016 11:28:

Thus we went with weblate to provide the reviews/etc as
he wanted. We are not going to use that now simply not worth it since
we really finished most of the tasklist for the weblate already.

No problem. If we get mass downloading and uploading of PO/POT files, setting up a custom PO Summit framework (if one wants to) is easy peasy.

Right. If we can mass upload/download the translation files (I assume per release), and we can control somehow who translates what, to avoid collisions, then I'm fine.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)