Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate, Leap, tumbleweed and what is pulled from where
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:36:45 +0100
Dne úterý 22. března 2016 11:28:13 CET, Tomas Chvatal napsal(a):
Just few points you two again seem to ignore.

1) There will be mass download and mass upload for the .po files. It is
even one item we already have on the tracker of things to fix. And it
was mentioned by Standa in the huge thread we had here.

Yes I know and I'm looking forward to it. Still, someone may prefer using
command line. In that case I don't see much problems when creating a list of
Git repositories and fetch/push them as any other Git repository.

2) New instance containing weblate 2.5 will be set up soon standa is
now finishing up the migration on test server, he encountered problem
with database migration so we are looking to that.
2) I proposed the KDE Summit/pology based translations as first
solution back when we started and carlos started complaining how bad
and evil it is. Thus we went with weblate to provide the reviews/etc as
he wanted. We are not going to use that now simply not worth it since
we really finished most of the tasklist for the weblate already.

Have fun

I do :-)

Tom
--