Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate, Leap, tumbleweed and what is pulled from where
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:25:50 +0100
Dne úterý 22. března 2016 11:19:47 CET, Karl Ove Hufthammer napsal(a):
Carlos E. R. skreiv 22. mars 2016 11:09:
You mean that we would have to, each of us, keep and maintain a script
that pulls all the translation files into our own machines, and have
some version control in there?

Why not the, have it centralized, into the current svn?

Because the current SVN repository will be ‘killed’, according to the
blog post.

Because it doesn't fit requirements anymore, AFAIK,,,

But we (the translators that are interested in offline translation) can
of course create our own repository (perhaps on GitHub) for storing and
sharing the scripts. And perhaps even the translation files?

They are among https://github.com/opensuse (I'm lazy to find them right now).

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu