Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate, Leap, tumbleweed and what is pulled from where
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 22:43:30 +0100 (CET)

On Monday, 2016-03-21 at 18:23 -0300, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:

No, unless all the files to translate are in a single directory per
language. It is not feasible to go searching around to find the files to
translate.

So what should be done? Keep what we have? A svn which is not updated
(for years someone [keichwa] has to poke all the developers to send
the updated pot files, and then send back the translated files to svn,
now git).

I don't know, but me, I will not go hunting files around. And I know others will not, either. I can do that for a few, really few files if they are really important. But openSUSE has about 150 files to translate (just looking at the 13.2 branch).

If you want proven ideas, look at how kde team does it...

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)