Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate, Leap, tumbleweed and what is pulled from where
Karl Ove Hufthammer skreiv 11. mars 2016 22:46:
Atm the update of weblate with bugs fixed from the last round is in
progress here
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/M17N:l10n.opensuse.org
When it builds and gets published more stuff will get migrated.

Am I understanding you correctly in that all the openSUSE translations files will be moved to Weblate? And that the translators will have to use Weblate to translate openSUSE in the future?

I never got a reply, but stumbled over this blog post today, which seems to list the plans for the translation infrastructure for openSUSE (not very good news, I’m afraid):

http://rootco.de/board/2016/03/20/board-meeting-f2f-2016-p3.html

i18n.o.o: Translations site is being migrated to l10n.o.o as we
speak and i18n will be killed including the svn prior Leap 42.2 release.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer