Re: [opensuse-translation] Leap/SLE translations pushed to Tumbleweed?
  • From: Alexander Melentev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 14:39:17 +0300
Am 07.03.2016 um 23:53 schrieb Alexander Melentev:
but some are horrible,but even if we all be really kind and say that
only 10% worth a report, doing so with 10 bugreports a day will take
me almost a year. So I would really like to have some other way to fix
those issues.

One bug report stating 10 horrible examples will be enough for us to get
back to the SLE translators. Remember we pay them to do good
translations, so we expect better than horrible.
Well, after some thinking about this I decided to report a couple of
modules to see how this will be handled. But there's another problem:
I need to report the bugs based on the SVN translations in some SLE
branch. So, my main question is which SLE version is the souce for
Leap translations? I'd appreciate a hint, so I can
diff/sync/whatever...
Moreover, should I report against Leap or SLE? I'm not a user of either of them.

--
Regards, Minton.