[opensuse-translation] Weblate, Leap, tumbleweed and what is pulled from where
  • From: Michael Skiba <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 20:57:16 +0100
Hi folks,

Right now I'm a little bit confused which translations are used for which oS
version and where they are being pulled from. I must have lost track over one
of the lengthy and passionate conversations - which I do not want to encourage
with this thread. It is really more about where the work is most useful.

From what I understand we currently have the following situation:
- svn.o.o contains trunk which is used for the tumbleweed version and does not
go into translation freeze anymore.
- svn.o.o also contains SLE branches that are used for the LEAP version.
- l10n.o.o contains a reduced set of files(?) that is being hosted on github
and is used for ???

Is there any synchronization between those branches (especially between
Weblate and trunk)?

--
Kind Regards,
Michael