Re: [opensuse-translation] Leap/SLE translations pushed to Tumbleweed?
On 2016-03-08 11:53, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 2016-03-08 00:55, Alexander Melentev wrote:

Now, on leap, there is no directory at all and we simply can not work at
all.

Lo siento, pero es tiempo para cambiar.

Feel free to talk to the rest of the Spanish team or find more
contributors somewhere. I asked them to push forward, to find how to
contribute now. I simply am unable to see how I can contribute
translations to Leap. Other team members have expressed similar
thoughts. None stepped up, as far as I know.

As to factory aka tumbleweed, only one member was actively translating
but he abandoned when he saw that his work was not used. His .po files
where uploaded to trunk, but nobody pushed them to the devs. He had to
stop trying.

Most of the Spanish team doesn't read this mail list.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >
List Navigation
Follow Ups