Re: [opensuse-translation] Leap/SLE translations pushed to Tumbleweed?
On 2016-03-08 00:55, Alexander Melentev wrote:

Current state of things is broken: we have two different sets of
translations and no way to collaborate on merging them without
conflict of interests (SLE translators are paid ones and we are
community volunteers). I am more than willing to help fix this, but we
really need some more valid way than reporting issues one-by-one...

The Spanish team of translators decided by vote, years ago, to
completely ignore the SLE translations and do our own (doacracy ;-) ).
This was doable because the directories where we worked were separate.
It was up to the translator of each file to check the SUSE translation
and decide to incorporate it partially, completely, or none, file by
file and even string by string.

Now, on leap, there is no directory at all and we simply can not work at
all.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >
List Navigation
Follow Ups