Re: [opensuse-translation] Leap/SLE translations pushed to Tumbleweed?
On 2016-03-07 17:49, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 2016-03-07 15:42, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 07.03.2016 15:00, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:
Hi,

The best would be: for everything the community translate,
always use community translations for openSUSE products. As
simple as that.

I can understand your point of view, but it's not "as simple as
that".

It has been that way since ever. I can tell that the Spanish team
That is far from true. What is true is that we had a couple of
openSUSE releases over the last years which were completely decoupled
from SLE releases and we fixed that for Leap 42.1.

Not for Spanish. We took good care to reject the SLE translations and
use our own. We voted years ago and took a decision.

Leap was not translated at all on our part.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >
List Navigation