Re: [opensuse-translation] Swedish translation
Happy New Year!

Jonas Svensson <jks@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I have just reverted the damaged files to rev. r90085. Indeed very easy
:-) . To check that everything is OK I did the following on my desktop:

1. > 50-tools/lcn-udf-compile.sh sv
2. > sudo cp po/desktop_translations.mo /usr/share/locale/sv/LC_MESSAGES
3. > rm -rf ~/.cache
4. log out and log in

Now the Serb translation are gone and everything seems to be normal. But
the Swedish translation lags behind - the last translation was done in
2008 by Jonas Björk :eek:

Thanks for working on this! I'll try to publish an online update soon.

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5