Re: [opensuse-translation] Swedish translation
Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

The trunk is for tumbleweed. Leap has separate branch:
https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/branches/SLE12-SP1/yast/sv/po/
https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/branches/SLE12-SP1/lcn/sv/po/
Yes, it is same branch as for SLE 12 SP 1.

Yes, no, and no... But SLE12-SP1 is not meant to be touched by community
translators. Thus far, I used SLE12-SP1 in combination with trunk for
packaging translations for Leap. Maybe, we now can create a dedicated
Leap 42.1 branch.

If you want me to update yast packages for 42.1, you please must create
a bug. Package updates will not happen automatically.

BTW, if somebody else wants to take over "packaging translations for
Leap and Tumbleweet", I'd appreciate it a lot!

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5