Re: [opensuse-translation] Problems and suggestions about openSUSE localization package installation
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 20:21:51 +0100
Dne Út 1. prosince 2015 13:44:06, S. napsal(a):
On Tue, 01 Dec 2015 10:57:38 +0100 Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Once you add a language apart from en_US, AFAIK, all needed,
by applications and libraries, -lang packages are installed
auto magically. Most -lang on my system belong to libraries.

I guess this goes back to the root of this problem. The -lang packages
for new installed programs are not automatically installed on my system
because I disable installation of recommends. And even if I do enable

Yes, but at least when You install new package, zypper notes some packages are
recommended but not selected for installation. You can them install them
manually. And when You go to YaST and list recommended packages, You can
manually select which of the recommended You like.
HTH,
V.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek