Re: [opensuse-translation] How to translate patterns in YaST software manager?
Den 20. nov. 2015 15:49, Alexander Melentev skreiv:
The same is true for libraries (lib* not including libreoffice).

This I’m not so happy about. I think the lib- (and devel-) strings should
should stay with the packages they belong to. Then it’s much easier to
ensure consistent terminology.
Oh, yes, I forgot to mention that I'm talking about splitting by
src-package name, so all subpackages of one src-package (like in your
example with anjuta some days ago) will stay together. Still there are
lots of standalone libraries and it makes perfect sense for me to
split them out.

--
Regards, Minton.