Re: [opensuse-translation] Translations for Plasma-pk-updates
Den 18. nov. 2015 14:22, Alexander Melentev skreiv:
I think you mean the other way around. The problem was that the upstream
>translations were not being used (they were silently removed). However, this
>problem has recently been fixed (except for KDE wallpaper files, for which
>I’ve filed a bug).
No, I said exactly what I meant. The problem with translations not
used at all is very recent (not more than one release ago), I was
talking about a really old long-standing problem, for which the
update-desktop-files-conflicts.<LC>.po was created. If you are not
aware of it then it means you are lucky to not doing LCN translations
long enough.

OK. I see there is a update-desktop-files-conflicts.pot file (and corresponding .po files) in lcn, but this currently has no strings. So is the problem fixed now?

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer