Re: [opensuse-translation] Translations for Plasma-pk-updates
On Tuesday, 17 November 2015 06:49:54 CET Alexander Melentev wrote:
Another example is that there are already five KDE-related
files for translation available in our repo, with
kde-maintainers@xxxxxxx enlisted as maintainer for those files. The

Well, this account is causing also issues in other areas. The account was
created back in the days where SUSE still had a team to support KDE (Lubos,
Will, Dirk, Ismail). Since the end of the openSUSE boosters, a small group of
the openSUSE community took over and we have been struggling to get control of
that account. We want to either remove that email address or to get the right
people as part of it. Tomas Chvatal is currently helping us arranging this.

sad truth is that at least some of them belong to software not used
anymore in openSUSE (like simple-ccsm-kde) and just rot there without
any attention from a so called maintainer. If you would like to submit
a new file for translation, you should also keep in mind that you'll
have to keep it updated and also check out new translations on a
regular basis.

Could you send me directly a list of these KDE related files ? I can then
validate them if they are still required and if not we can clean them up.

minton@samsunglaptop:~/Translations/opensuse-i18n/trunk> grep
kde-maintainers lcn/50-pot/MAINTAINERS
kde4-openSUSE : KDE Maintainers <kde-maintainers@xxxxxxx>
krpmview : KDE Maintainers <kde-maintainers@xxxxxxx>