Re: [opensuse-translation] Translations for Plasma-pk-updates
On Tuesday, 17 November 2015 18:06:11 CET Martin Schlander wrote:
Tirsdag den 17. november 2015 10:03:23 skrev Tomáš Chvátal:
Normally now we have weblate, so we can just hook it up and be done. But
as
this is KDE project why not simply add scripty and let it be populated to
kde translation system?

I suppose we are not the only distribution in need of translations for
this

At this moment I know for sure that Fedora is also using the package, but this
is logical as one of the developers is part of Red Hat. I checked their
package, but it doesn't contain translations. It could be that they have a
separate package that provides translations. Will check that one out.

As a "hotfix" solution, it might be an option to simply send the POTs here,
and let us translate them - and of course afterwards push the translations
upstream to github (wonder why the crackpots are hosting their project
there, though I like their applet a lot).

But of course in the long term a better solution is needed.

I have just dropped an email to the authors with the question how they want to
continue and if it would become part of the KDE infrastructure in the future.
Normally they are quite fast in replying, so let's see what they come back
with.

Otherwise I will go the correct way and make the pot files available for
translation and then pull the po files separately for the package.

Thank you all for your feedback

Regards

Raymond