[opensuse-translation] Translations for Plasma-pk-updates
Hi,

As you know the Plasma desktop has since the release of Leap a new updater
instead of Apper. The new package is plasma-pk-updates and has been created by
the makers of the plasma networkmanager. The applet seems to work fine, but
doesn't have any translations.

I have checked out the source and fortunately the source has been prepared to
work with translations, so I have the .pot files for it. At the moment there
are two pot files (one for the setup dialog and one for the plasmoid itself)

I found an old page on the openSUSE wiki indicating the procedure to ask for
translations of a new program. I am not sure how up-to-date this page is but
it indicated that I should first send an email to this mailinglist.

Thanks

Regards
Raymond
openSUSE KDE Community team member