Re: [opensuse-translation] [Leap 42.1] Release Notes French Translation
Hello,

Somebody did a merge (thanks!) and now I see the new strings in fr.po. References to the LiveCD have been removed as well so issues 1) and 3) are solved – though I still don't know why the merge isn't automatic.

I have translated the new strings so now fr.po is 100% translated. Only 2) remains ;)