Re: [opensuse-translation] [Leap 42.1] Release Notes French Translation
  • From: Antoine Belvire <antoine.belvire@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 12:37:29 +0100
Hello,

Now release-notes are translated in French in Weblate, thanks to Weblate team reactivity :)

But there are three issues:

1) It looks like English version has been updated (https://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/Leap/42.1/, see 4.1 about CUPS) but new strings doesn't appear in fr.po.

I see that other languages have them, so I guess there is something wrong with fr. How can I update the po file? Shouldn't be automatic, or at least with a message telling that the po needs to be updated because it differs from the pot file?

2) Release Notes are not available in YaST yet, nor at https://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/Leap/42.1/RELEASE-NOTES.fr.html, what can I do to trigger the publication?

3) Not directly related to translation but I noticed that the release notes were mentioning firewall issue when installing Leap 42.1 with the LiveCD. But as far as I know there is no LiveCD for Leap 42.1 yet.

Could you help me with these issues please?

Regards,

Antoine