Re: [opensuse-translation] [Leap 42.1] Release Notes French Translation
  • From: Tomáš Chvátal <tchvatal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 11:12:39 +0100
Dne St 4. listopadu 2015 11:02:55, Freek de Kruijf napsal(a):
Op maandag 2 november 2015 23:46:38 schreef Antoine Belvire:
Hello,

I have noticed that the release notes are not translated in French in
Leap 42.1 GM.

So are the release notes in Dutch. I got totally lost in github, so I am
afraid there will not be translated release notes in Dutch. On SVN I could
cope to keep them 100% translated within days. But now I can't even start.

I also went to Weblate and wanted to start a new translation (to Dutch).
IT FAILED.

It didn't fail. It told you that administrator was notified and will create
you the po file.

Like it was for the others. Last 2 were added by request for pl and fr 20
hours ago. So we even act fast.

https://github.com/openSUSE/release-notes-openSUSE/commit/e38d79c2fea238e2d0f74b26b30b9077e5cb259e
https://github.com/openSUSE/release-notes-openSUSE/commit/5a442d6cd1f6684fe73162efea30e2692245d824

The weblate admin will be around again in few hours and at that point the da
po file will become available.

Also nobody is forcing you to go with the weblate. You can just copy the po
file in the git repo and do everything right away.

Tom