Re: [opensuse-translation] [Leap 42.1] Release Notes French Translation
Op maandag 2 november 2015 23:46:38 schreef Antoine Belvire:

I have noticed that the release notes are not translated in French in
Leap 42.1 GM.

So are the release notes in Dutch. I got totally lost in github, so I am
afraid there will not be translated release notes in Dutch. On SVN I could
cope to keep them 100% translated within days. But now I can't even start.

I also went to Weblate and wanted to start a new translation (to Dutch).

Why start something new without proper testing with users?

Can we have the pot file for the release notes back in SVN?

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf