Re: [opensuse-translation] [Leap 42.1] Release Notes French Translation
Op maandag 2 november 2015 23:46:38 schreef Antoine Belvire:
Hello,

I have noticed that the release notes are not translated in French in
Leap 42.1 GM.

So are the release notes in Dutch. I got totally lost in github, so I am
afraid there will not be translated release notes in Dutch. On SVN I could
cope to keep them 100% translated within days. But now I can't even start.

I also went to Weblate and wanted to start a new translation (to Dutch).
IT FAILED.

Why start something new without proper testing with users?

Can we have the pot file for the release notes back in SVN?

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf