Re: [opensuse-translation] Some new strings in software.o.o for the Leap release
  • From: David <medipas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 21:59:05 +0100
Hi,
Could you please specify the changed or added string, just to be sure to
lacate it. I have found nothing new to translate in pot file downloaded from
vertaal.

Thanks,

El Dimarts, 3 de novembre de 2015, a les 18:23:38, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa va
escriure:
As usual, I'm here to ask you for a last-minute effort. Sorry for that.

Leap uses the same checksum mechanism to verify the ISO downloads than
Tumbleweed, which is different from the one used in 13.2 and before.

Thus, I updated the information about verification displayed in
software.opensuse.org. Tomorrow, with the official release of Leap 42.1,
the new version of software.o.o containing the new sentences will be
deployed.

So please, update the corresponding xx/po/sofware-opensuse-org.xx.po as
soon as possible. The new couple of sentences (together with the
to-be-localized pointer to the release notes) are already there.

Thanks.