Re: [opensuse-translation] Some new strings in software.o.o for the Leap release
On 2015-11-03 20:27, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 11/03/2015 07:30 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

'es' done.

I don't know what would be that pointer, though. I see none at
<https://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/Leap/42.1/>.

Wouldn't it be this?

https://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/Leap/42.1/RELEASE-NOTES.es.html

Could be, but there is no link to it in the English document, so I
couldn't find it. The last translator timestamp is mine, on 2014. But
the text is current, which means the last translator forgot to add it.

BTW, I realized there were two links to the Leap release notes in the po
files and only one was right. Fixed.

I have not reviewed all files.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >