[opensuse-translation] Some new strings in software.o.o for the Leap release
As usual, I'm here to ask you for a last-minute effort. Sorry for that.

Leap uses the same checksum mechanism to verify the ISO downloads than
Tumbleweed, which is different from the one used in 13.2 and before.

Thus, I updated the information about verification displayed in
software.opensuse.org. Tomorrow, with the official release of Leap 42.1,
the new version of software.o.o containing the new sentences will be
deployed.

So please, update the corresponding xx/po/sofware-opensuse-org.xx.po as
soon as possible. The new couple of sentences (together with the
to-be-localized pointer to the release notes) are already there.

Thanks.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH