[opensuse-translation] Confusing status of Leap translations.
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 14:41:54 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

We have in the trunk branch some files that pertain to Leap, whereas the understanding has always been that "trunk== factory", ie, Tumbleweed currently.

On the other hand, we already have a "Leap 42.1" branch, although with only the "packages" sub-branch.

Other files have been migrated to Weblate. I have no idea about those.

Could we move those files in "Trunk" that are really "Leap" files to the "Leap" branch?

I'm thinking, for instance, of lcn/slideshow, perrhaps lcn/opensuse-landing-page.es.po (?). I don't know if there are more (perhaps a grep of the string 42.1?).

I'm willing to *try* create the directories and files, but I'm unsure about the scripts, and I certainly can not handle updating the pots to keep them current.

- -- Cheers,