[opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-wiki] news release and social media translations
Quoting victorhck <correohck@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi !!

El 29/10/15 a las 08:05, Douglas DeMaio escribió:
Hi all, We are getting close to the release of Leap, but there are
still a few things we need help with.

There are two items that can really help us expand the awareness
of #openSUSELeap.

The media release that is planned to go out with the release can
help us publicize the release of #openSUSELeap in many different
languages. Please consider translating it and contacting your local
news to publish a story regarding Leap. The link can be found at
https://en.opensuse.org/Archive:Release_announcement_42.1 Languages
are on the left side. Please update that to 42.1 If you language is
not there, please feel free to translate it and send me a wiki
link.

Here I have started with it:
- -
https://es.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Anuncio_de_la_publicaci%C3%B3n_de_la_ve
rsi%C3%B3n_Leap_42.1

And I have encourage to other users in spanish forums to collaborate
on it, and in another tasks
Thank you

Additionally, we would like help translating and publishing the
social media messages at
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan

done in spanish!
Do you will send that messages in social media? Or are available for
users?
I'll send out the messages on the english pages we have. Those who are on this list - https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_contacts can send them out via the pages they manage.

Those who have already translated the release and social media
plan, thank you for your efforts and contributions.

a pleasure!! ;)

Have a great day.

and a lot of fun!! :þ

v/r Doug