[opensuse-translation] news release and social media translations
Hi all,
We are getting close to the release of Leap, but there are still a few things we need help with.

There are two items that can really help us expand the awareness of #openSUSELeap.

The media release that is planned to go out with the release can help us publicize the release of #openSUSELeap in many different languages. Please consider translating it and contacting your local news to publish a story regarding Leap.
The link can be found at https://en.opensuse.org/Archive:Release_announcement_42.1 Languages are on the left side. Please update that to 42.1 If you language is not there, please feel free to translate it and send me a wiki link.

Additionally, we would like help translating and publishing the social media messages at https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan

Those who have already translated the release and social media plan, thank you for your efforts and contributions.

Have a great day.

v/r
Doug